If you believe children deserve clean air and drinking water, and healthy places to live, play and learn, now is the time to stand up and take action!
A well-funded EPA means healthy children and families, able to learn and thrive safe from toxic chemicals and pollution. Your Senators need to hear from you now! In a few months it will be too late - EPA’s budget could be in shreds and children’s health at risk.
The president has proposed a 31 percent cut to the budget of the Environmental Protection Agency. If these cuts are approved, no one stands to lose more than our children.
Without your voice, we could lose:
- Protections for our most vulnerable citizens – our children
- Programs that remove lead from homes and schools
- Funding for state and local monitoring of air quality and warning systems
- EPA safety evaluations and restrictions on neurotoxic chemicals
- State grants for clean drinking water.
Together we can protect our children’s precious growing minds and bodies by ensuring EPA has the resources to keep our air, drinking water, food and products clean and safe.
Let’s raise our strong LDA voices on behalf of children’s health. Together we can take action and keep EPA working for all of us!
Thank you for everything you do on behalf of young minds!
Healthy Children Project Coordinator
Learning Disabilities Association of America